It’s that time of the year again for the AGM after this Tuesdays ride from the RISING SUN at MIDDLETON. Please note that this is different to what is on the rides list. Chips are available for £1 per person, please let Russ know ASAP if you would like some.
The Agenda for the AGM is:
Tuesday 12th April 2011
At “The Rising Sun”, Middleton, starting 8:30pm
- Membership fee £10.00 collection
- Treasures Report
- Membership Report
- Section of Committee members for 2011-12
- New Chairperson to be selected
- Treasure & Club Sec – currently Russ Wakefield
- Membership Sec – currently Martin Howarth
- Web master – currently Mark Olsen
- Sunday Ride Cord – Tris Roberts
- Tuesday Night Ride Cord – volunteer required
- Club kit Cord – John Billsborrow
- Social Event Organizer – volunteer required
- Current kit order, how’s it going
- Should the club pay the VAT on the current kit order
- Web site update
It is sad to announce but on Saturday 26th March Phil’s pasty was involved in an RTA with a bus on Penrith Road in Keswick when it fell out of his back pocket during the ride back from the petrol station
That’s right folks the injury leauge is open for entries this year, currently Johnny B is in the lead as Phils major over the bars happend in 2010 as thus falls outside of this years comp.
Report all injuries to stand a chance of winning this years title.
Alan Day of Ripley, Derbyshire, riding for DVATC got two gold medals in one week, starting last Sunday at the Midland Cyclo Cross Championships at Thornbridge Hall, Bakewell, which he won and became the Midland Regional Cyclo Cross over 60 champion. Then on Saturday at Moorways Stadium, Derby, Alan won the British Championship Gold medal to become, British over 60 Cyclo Cross Champion.
Congratulations to Alan, we hope your mantelpiece is large enough for all your new silver wear.